View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 09:31 AM

Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Pride = vanity there is no noticeable semantic difference.
Vanity of conceit implies pride combined with a lack of real value.

Quote:
I disagree a Humans logic "Logos" is not the same as the Christian God.
Gods logic would be incomprehendable to human logic although there are those like yourself and even some whom claim to be christians that think they understand Gods logic this is not possible.
Physics is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
Psychology is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
Sociology is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
Biology is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
History is entirely logical (although it can be very complex).
etc.

Every aspect of "creation" can be explained by means of logics, although some aspects are extremely complex. There is no need at all for a divinity with "incomprehendable" logic to explain how the universe works. Leave "God" out of the equasion and the universe actually makes far more sense

Quote:
Most religion is an irrational force not a a rational force it does not follow any pattern of Logic, Christianity simply requires faith.
Judeo-Christian religion is an irrational force, which is why I reject it. Vedanta Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism and esoteric Asatru are entirely rational, which is why I embrace them.

Quote:
Fighting them or not you made some very generic statements which claim most orthodox christians are childish in your view which seems pretty derogatory to most id assume.
IMO it is childish to knowingly hold irrational views and not by bothered by that. That's just my opinion.

Quote:
Personally i have no problem with a simple or childish religion which comes back to the humilty issue something you still seem to have an issue with.
Like I said, I have no problem with humility nor with pride. I have a problem with vanity and injust humility. Basically, this means I have no problem with people knowing what they're worth and a problem with people thinking too much or too little of themselves.

Quote:
i also happen to realise most post modern christianity is merely a rotten charade of its former glory and whom is this due to, the occult infiltrators ofcause those inspired by pseudo pagan ideas like Freemasons etc whom have delibrately sought to destroy not just christianity however all major monothiest religions in favour of secular humanism a phase on the road to luciferian One world Government.
I can't disagree here, although I'm convinced that Christianity itself was their first move and humanism is its logical consequence

Quote:
In truth nothing could be more wrong I find your statements on this pretty sickening and insane.
I mean do you mean to tell me that all those incinerators and pictures of mass graves that most of us have all seen are just some elaborate fabrications such a attitude makes my stomach churn truly disgusting!.
The German concentration camps existed and by the end of the war many thousands of people died in those camps from typhus and starvation due to lack of resources as a consequence of the chaos caused by Germany losing the war. The pictures you've seen of emaciated bodies are mostly pictures of typhus victims from Dachau and Bergen-Belsen... people who wouldn't have died if England and the US hadn't totally destroyed German infrastructure.

There were indeed crematoria in concentration camps. A camp like Auschwitz also had its own kitchens, its own marching band, its own museum, it's own prison, it's own chapel, it's own swimming pool, its own shops, etc. Such camps were very much like a small city and had many facilities one would also find in a small city. Homicidal gas chambers, however, are a mere fabrication of allied black-ops propaganda. No Jew was ever gassed to death.

Quote:
One more point if you post on a conspiracy forum that means you must believe in global conspiracy so whom do you presume is behind this conspiracy in your eyes and are they scheming to achieve your eyes.
There is no group that can be isolated as leading the New World Order, however Jews and freemasons (gentiles with a Kabbalist/Talmudic doctrine) are dominant.

Quote:
If you are not even a christian what do you have to fear from it.
Christianity is the root of humanism in the gentile world and itself the cause of most problems today.

Quote:
Are you not part of the problem or do you think christians are gaining the upper hand in the western world which is highly unlikely.
How am I part of the problem?

Quote:
You see conspiracy forums are usually made for disgruntled conservatives eg christians traditionalists right wing reactionaries etc however you do not seem to fit any of these categories I am confused why not explain your fears and motivations.
From my perspective, Europe started to decline morally and spiritually from the moment it was converted to Christianity and it went downhill ever since. IMO, the Reformation, the Enlightenment, the French and American revolution, the Industrial Revolution and the social changes of the 1960's were all important steps in the moral and spiritual decline of Europe.... that started with Europe turning Christian. IMO, a healthy pagan outlook is essential for Eurasia to stop the current decline.