View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 04:12 AM

Default Re: God and Jesus

Peace,

I can just say that you (believers in Jesus=God) are decieving yourselves, know that the magnitude of this lie is unimaginable.

God calls it a gross blasphemy in His final testament.

The heavens are about to shatter

[19:88] They said, "The Most Gracious has begotten a son"!
[19:89] You have uttered a gross blasphemy.
[19:90] The heavens are about to shatter, the earth is about to tear asunder, and the mountains are about to crumble.
[19:91] Because they claim that the Most Gracious has begotten a son.
[19:92] It is not befitting the Most Gracious that He should beget a son.
[19:93] Every single one in the heavens and the earth is a servant of the Most Gracious.
[19:94] He has encompassed them, and has counted them one by one.
[19:95] All of them will come before Him on the Day of Resurrection as individuals.

I am simply a manifest warner, the tsunami was the latest warning for the idolworshipers(Muslims and Christians).

On 11.9 of this year the Quake of all times will take place, know that there is no escape from God, and that the warnings i am giving you are not from me.

You have uttered a great lie, God cannot possibly have a son. He has no partners in His kingship.

If the Most Gracious did have a son, I would still be the foremost worshiper

Be He glorified, God is much too Glorious to have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. GOD suffices as Lord and Master.

You are totally free to disregard these warnings, i am not a guardian over you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...