Thread: Barack Obama???
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:53 AM
Banned

Default Re: Barack Obama???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Could be I havent entirely made up my mind on this guy!. He seems to promise the US and the world many wonders and also promises PEACE MAN and PROSPERITY dont they all!. You know the anti christ is meant to be a man of Peace a deception on the one hand however bringing war and pestalence on the other which is kind of what Bill Clinton was like so he could fit the bill who knows but then so could someone like pallin maybe shes the Harlot of babylon.
On another note i wonder what happend to this mysterious Ron Paul fellow that american conspiracy boffins keep hammering on about he seems to have disappeared into his texan dust bowl. Not that we have heard of him much over here Aus the guy had never been in the mainstream media and still isnt a little strange that dont you think!.
I have no idea what happened to Ron Paul. He just dropped off the face of the earth. Anyway, I'm not voting this year. It's all a sham. I'm just looking for a girlfriend.

I think I might go to Pennsilvania and look among the Amish. I not sure, but when I was in Pennsylvania last time I saw some really pretty quaker ladies. Maybe I could join them and work on the farm for a while and marry some girl named Rachel or something.

As far as the elections, I really couldn't care less anymore. It's not just me, it's my entire family. I always thought I was the black sheep of the family. But at the family reunion this year all everyone was talking about was the trilateralists and the elections sham.

I guess all my work really did pay off. I actually convinced people whom I thought were beyond convincing.

But I'm not going to worry about the Illuminati. I'm just worrying about keeping myself faithful, paying my bills, and finding a beautiful and lovely woman to make my bride so I can bang her everyday till the day I die.