View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 05:39 AM

Default Re: "The Fog Of War" Interviews with Robert McNamara. A must see!

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Strange, can you remember ordering the destruction of Dresden or Tokyo? Can any of "us" remember starting a single war? How strange that "WE" must learn this when it is "THEY" who start them and send us off to die. What a complete ignorent fuck! McNamara is the epitamy of the sick, 'normal' beauracrat unwilling to face what he's done.

Who needs devils and swirling beasts of Satan when the evil we face comes in the form of kindly old men who were just doing what they were told.
Bureaucrats "just doing what they're told"; "just following orders".

Well that's just it, isn't it? That's what I've said elsewhere in regards to what Evil actually is and "who" Lucifer really is: Evil is Ego In Charge; Slave To Your Senses. That is how Evil/Lucifer manifests - IN THE ACTIONS OF MAN. Have you ever experienced an "evil" animal? An "evil" plant? Animals follow their instinct for survival; plants... well. ;-)

Man has the potential and the choice to either be Godlike or Luciferlike.

Quote:
Still, i guess they cant kill everyone instantly. Maybe he's just an old fart trembling at the thought of death and judgement.
If he was honest he wouldn't have to SHOW THE WORLD he's got a bad conscience; he wants us to feel sorry for him, give him that warm, fuzzy feeling, to say to him "it's OK, Bob. We understand. You did it for US."
It's all TALK and absolutely NO WALK. "Walk" in this case would be to freely give himself up to be tried and DEMANDING to get convicted and punished. That would be the only way for him to get any shred of respect from me. But then, he's got no backbone; the last people on this earth to have had a backbone were the kamikaze pilots he dismisses in the documetary. They at least had SOME shrapnel of the nobility, honor and pride the samurai tradition stood for.

Fucking animal. Actually, like I said, ANIMALS don't behave like that. He never met anyone who said to him "you're evil and you'll pay with your soul". All he ever heard in his entire life was "yes, mr McNamara, yes, sugar daddy, yes, yes, YES!"