View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 01:41 AM
Banned

Default Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
Any thoughts about this?

(This was posted here also: Concerns about the CERN particle collider )
I wish I could share with people why the Illuminati are able to weild such power, but they cannot endure it at this time. Simply know this, the Illuminati is not the only power in this world, and though they would love and even crave for you to believe this, it is simply not the truth.

The easiest answer is this, Ordo Illuminati holds such power today because the world gave it to them. Now this is not altogether fair. The world had to be severely hoodwinked for a long while before it could be fully inducted in the manner in which it currently is.

But in truth, if one understood the situation aright, the Illuminati actually have no power whatsoever. Now I realize that sounds like an unbelievable statement, but it is the reality.

They can only rule and govern by the power of darkness because the world is so ignorant of the Light. If man actually had a rectifide consciousness of his true being, his true God, and his true will, there would be and IS not appeal in sin or injustice at all.

Now I will say no more on this at this time lest I uproot some who would take root.

And here is one of the great secrets, the Illuminati themselves were filled with such greed, violence, murder, division, destruction, and lust because they themselves were first deceived.

Last edited by Leonardo : 09-10-2008 at 01:43 AM.