View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 07:20 AM
Banned

Default Re: Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far

I was thinking though that it really is terribly sad. Miley Cyrus really is a beautiful young lady. And I'm sure that if she wasn't being molded by the forces in her life and all the social pressures to become this pop tart icon for disney and the world, she would develope into a beautiful person.

But I swear, they're going to ruin her. And she will never perceive or know what happened. She will not remember the time before she was 'magically' transformed into Hannah Montana and began her whirlwind of a life.

It's sad. Because I bet she's not really like that at all. I'm watching the total loss of innocence, reality, purity, and soul in a human being. They'll do to her what they did to Brittany. And she'll never know or remember what it all meant or what she lost.

Sad. Just unbelievably sad. And the cycle of human trafficking in the name of the music industry will continue. I just wonder when America is going to wake up to reality and stop living in the Fantasia of Disney World. Some sort of damned hypnotic spell cast over the millions. And everyone just keeps dancing to the tune, marching to beat of the same old drummer.

Yeah, she's a real rock star now. And I am certain that she will have wonderful tours, go all over the world, make millions of dollars, have great adventures, parties, wining, dining...

but one of these days, many years from now...she'll be alone. She'll remember little glimses of childhood. But she will not recognize them or make connections with them. She does not know it, but she is systematically losing her self and her path right now. This is not Miley Cyrus. This is Hannah Montana. And Hannah Montana does not exist. But she will consume and devour Miley Cyrus just as sure as I type this message on Sept. 10, 2008.