View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 05:16 AM

Thumbs down Re: COINTELPRO is Winning

Quote:
I've only been here fairly recently, whereas you've been here for four years. I have a post count of 3.40 posts per day, whereas your post count is only 0.30 posts per day. What's your point?
Still dont get it do you, read my previous post again!. As for having a lower post rate than yours thats exactly the way I want it to be. Would you seriously believe i had no life to the point where i posted as frequently as say BA or our up and coming ascended master(you) I wouldnt have a life worth oxygen nuh mate some of us have to earn a living try it sometime.

Infact expect even a lower post rate in future as i decided cc hasnt changed at all from the last time I was here well over year ago, same as ever pretty poor quality posters and troublemakers only thing thats changed is the pseudonyms and for all i know there still all the same characters. So i will be not posting at all very shortly so then you can try your cointelpro shite on others as you have deadset failed in my case and always would!.