View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 12:26 AM

Default Re: Multi-culturalism - purposely meant to fail?

^ What you said is all true, but I'm not sure multi-cult is the end goal.

For example, if they really wanted to facilitate a 'diverse' society and fly it under the radar why would they import violent radicals that gives a very stand-offish paradigm of "us versus them" and may even empower the native inhabitants? Although at the same time they are being brainwashed in the schools, so the message is getting confused.

The way I see it, whenever a new "anti-hate" law is drafted that elevates Muslims beyond scrutiny, or a Christian holiday is replaced for a Islamic one, that does not help "integration" at all. Rather, it fuels indignation of the host population. It reminds me of the worldwide Zionist boycott on German good that Benjamin Freedman describes as a "gnat attacking an elephant." It did nothing but inflame the Nazis.

Do you see where I'm going with this? I'm still waiting for the intended "reaction" to happen.

--Andrew Carnegie