Thread: big prob
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 07:21 PM

Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
The reason Iím able to put up with this is because I know only too well that the pest isnít a normal person. He isnít a proper man and I canít allow myself to be beaten by someone like that. I could explain that but I donít want to appear obnoxious. What I can say is who ever selected him to work with this type of thing in the first place got it spot on. A very clever judge of character. But now it should be clear to them that his sanity has expired and he is now nothing more then a liability.

If all youre saying is true then its obvious this person has a fixation. Your first post explained hes a psychotic drinker and besides all else I believe this is the base of the problem. His personality splits each time he drinks alcohol and this is more then likely followed by amnesia. There is no other explanation to explain how hes been content in pestering you for such a long time. I also believe the ďfixationĒ could be connected to denial. Important question, do you know if he bought his Asian wife? If so he probably feels an outsider and uses this situation as an excuse to why he isnt normal.