View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 08:56 PM

Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Yes, this thread is about Sarah Palin, and I responded accordingly, you have posted utter rubbish and baseless accusations about her, you have no idea what your talking about, just like in the Ron Paul thread, you make absurd accusations about "good politicians" and seem to relish on that, FYI there are good politicians,(not on the take, who have genuine interest in fixing the mess up)

Seems to me you must be infatuated with Palin. I mean, golly gee, coming to her defense and all. Poor Sarah needs RedRat to watch her back. They talk the talk, but have no power because those who are in power reside behind the curtain and CONTROL them. Sarah Palin is not qualified to be the Vice President of the United States of America. Period. BTW, what baseless accusations have I made? Please state them. Palin believes she has experience with foreign policy because she lives next door to Russia. That's absurd. Most politicians are corrupt and/or wealthy and have no genuine interest in fixing the mess. They are a part of the mess.

you seem to lump them all in a bucket of corruption. I can post what I think I on any subject, (if they allow it) I think what I wrote here about you is true, your writing continous attacks and slander against Sarah obviously shows you don't know what your talking about politically,

Yes. Most of them can be lumped into the same bucket of corruption. That's how they ascended to where they are. I'm sure Sarah is very pleased that you have come to her rescue as her knight in shining armour against my baseless accusations/attacks and slander against her. BTW, seems to me the pot is calling the kettle black here.

Has it ever occured to you that people like Palin and Ron Paul have families that are like the rest of us here in America, working people who don't want to see the destruction of this country, both of the said individuals mentioned have ABSOLUTELY NO TIES WHATSOEVER WITH THE RULING FAMILY ELITE STRUCTURE OF THIS COUNTRY,

Has it ever occurred to you that most politicians are not like the rest of us and the reason they don't serve the people? Palin is running for VP, RedRat and, certainly, if they win, she isn't going to have the power to change anything. Only if you're Cheney, this is the case.

It is my opinion that John McCain,(as corrupt as he once was) understands that America is hanging perilously by a thread near destruction economically and politically, and while I don't support him whatsoever, I do think that because he has a huge extended family in America, and that he is getting near death, that he chose Mrs. Palin as a fresh face, and a genuine reformer who seeks to clean things up, otherwise why else would he choose her?

McCain was once corrupt, but now he isn't? Huh? Excuse me, RedRat, but John McCain phoned her out of the blue and asked if she would run with him. She has never expressed any previous desire to clean America up. But she did say NO, to the Bridge to Nowhere. He chose a pretty face and must have a crush on her like you do.

she cleaned up alot of corruption in Alaska, she understands the monumental problems facing us, I've always known that it would take a (lady with balls) as most men in politics are nothing more than homosexual pervs, now whether anything can be done to fix the problems, remains to be seen, what with far-left loons such as yourself and the democrats, most likely not, and don' t give me the crap that you hold no political stance, your full of shit actually if you don't, because YOU STAND FOR NOTHING.

Sounds like you know everything about Mrs. Palin. Oh, give me a break, she understands the monumental problems facing us. She's governor of the State of Alaska forgoodnesssakes.

Other people do, and you seem to be irritated by that, you don't and have never fooled me with your NO Political stance, theres a big difference between what people stand for, whether it be against abortion, guns, sex education, clearly you seem to be disingenous in this, Im not attacking you personally, why waste my time on that?

Oh, please, you've wasted plenty of time attacking me personally. I'm not irritated by the political stance of anyone. I just happen to give my opinion on subjects and if they don't agree with your political stance, oh, well, such is life.

I already know where you stand. Don't ask who I am. It is none of your business.NOTE: you say those articles I posted are not sincere, WELL, THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARTICLES YOU POST ABOUT SARAH ARE DEFINITELY RUBBISH. but, again we know you'd rather believe the MSM RATHER THAN INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS AND THINKERS, especially if there Christian in nature, another one of your 'groups' you seem to like to trash.

I didn't ask who you were. I asked if that was a picture of yourself since you have it in plain sight for everyone to see. Who is she? YOU? I don't trash Christian's. Again, the pot calling the kettle black. I don't believe mainstream media. That's why I don't visit their sites or quote them here. But, you seem to believe everything that every alternate news organization posts on the internet.
Message is too short or I'm not logged in?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-16-2008 at 09:03 PM.