View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Is 666 the number of the beast or the Quran?

ugh! please do not call me clever Mary

my head swells and it hurts to put a pin in it to deflate it

Peace is the more important message no doubt!

and what is peace?

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace!

And you see the verse, this is why I believe he is worthy of my worship.

Peace matters, of course it does, but what about those who carry the mark of the beast?

What if I have it and I don't know it?

God told us to figure out the mark if we can

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

We need to identify the mark should one have it so one can get rid of it.

Perhaps if you can't tell someone about the Prince of Peace, maybe they'll listen to the message if you know the mark of the beast...yea right!

Deuteronomy 9:13 Furthermore the LORD spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

centuries of stubborness
national and racial pride
any body out there got a stiff neck?

Revelation 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still

I'm still working on peace in my own household maybe when I achieve that I can join other people in search for world peace.

:-)