View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 03:48 PM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

Oh my, Mr. Shady, please accept my apology.

Rush toonie, I didn't even bother to read most of your narrow minded opinions of your last attack, I skimmed.

Goood luck to you in seeking the truth.

You are not my cup of tea. You are far too aggressive too notice I actually was defending you as that you may be onto something...

I'm so happy not to be of your nature.

Complain to Henry. Wah, wah, wah.

So long chum, I won't bother with you again. You are apparently not of any kind of mind other than poison.

God bless you
Mary XXX

P.S. Do you really think it's a popularity contest here? Is that what you are here for? Notoriety for someone else's thoughts?

When you produce some of your own, I probably won't bother to look as I don't dance with the devil... I walk away.

Mary XXX

N.B. Rush Toonie? Did you try the experiment or was it beyond your comprehension?

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D I guess it is your thread just like it is their world... not open for discussion. You should seek help regarding apparent paranoia. The lunacy I quoted was meant to refer that people thought the man who said the earth was round to be a lunatic. The reference being, maybe people here think what you are suggesting is crazy,and you might be telling the truth. AND when we have been lied to by our government through our education system and what we are told to believe is science, absolute truth, we must question everything.

Rush was right to bring this question to this forum. He is wrong to be so poisonous. Lighten up dude, we're on your side. We're questioning too. If you dish it out, you have to be able to take it, so stop your whining.