View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 01:24 AM

Default Re: Barack Obama Exposed As A Pro-Infanticide Baby Killer In New Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What the hell?

The link states the following:

Since 1973, well over 40 MILLION innocent babies have been chopped up and slaughtered in the American abortion mills.

America has dissected these babies, burned them alive, sucked their brains out and yet the American people seem to care less about abortion than ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Innocent babies are CHOPPED UP?

Huh?

Where is this happening?

Innocent babies are slaughtered?

Huh?

Where is this happening?

These babies are burned alive?

Huh?

Where is this happening?

Women have the right to chose and Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin believes that a women who conceives due to RAPE or incest does NOT have the right to chose.

Once again, and i really hate to rail on you BA, your a ignorant moron, but, don't worry, your not alone, either your being completely stupid on this subject, or you and the others here are really that damm dumb. Let me fill you in in case your brain decides to start working.

INFANTICIDE???

read here you ??? you are IGNORANT just about on every real subject, including your cohorts.

Partial Birth Abortion

The Partial Birth Abortion Procedure

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width=592 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center width="35%">
Note: had to delete because of space, very graphic otherwise, and disgusting, something you morons seem oblivious to.

</TD><TD vAlign=center width="65%">Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's leg with forceps.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center width="35%">

</TD><TD vAlign=center width="65%">The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.

</TD><TD vAlign=center width="65%">The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head.

</TD><TD vAlign=center width="65%">The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the hole...

PEOPLE, there are alot of things that disturb me, but, none such as this.
I've already wrote on this subject here from years ago, did anyone listen?

This subject has always brought me to tears, But, none-the less the ignorant masses must learn...NOW NEXT BELOW THIS POST PLEASE TRY TO LEARN THE DAMM GENOCIDE OF 40MILLION AMERICANS, just one is always precious in GODS eyes. Because it is a human being and not a FETUS like the SHIT people want you to believe.

</TD><TD vAlign=center width="65%">The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>