Originally Posted by BlueAngel
Please explain what exactly a partial birth abortion is and how this person survived if these infants are left to die in soiled hospital rooms.
Also, please enlighten us as to what HOSPITALS would perform these partial birth abortions.
I find the following difficult to believe.
How can ONE jab scissors into an infant's head when the procedure states that the abortionist delivers the baby's entire body except for the head?
Now, let's take a quick look at one very cruel method of abortion.....
Five steps to a partial birth abortion:
1) Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's legs with forceps.
2) The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.
3) The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head
4) The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the skull.
5) The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.
I don't believe everything I read and I certainly don't believe everything you post.
In fact, try this.
Try answering the questions I have posed above WITHOUT FLOODING this thread with information and pictures from the internet.
Simple questions; simple answers.
Your problem is this.
If I DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING I READ THAT IS POSTED ON THIS SITE OR IF I ASK QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO THE POSTS, YOU SUGGEST I'M A MORON.
YOU WOULD BE THE MORAN FOR THINKING THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK QUESTIONS AND SEEK ANSWERS TO MAKE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED MORE CLEAR AND CONCISE and, that in doing so, they don't believe what they've read.
Maybe I believe it.
Maybe I don't.
I obviously pointed out a major flaw as described in the partial birth abortion procedure.
You can't jab scissors into a babie's head if the head has not been delivered.
What hospitals perform these abortions?
Where are they located?
How many partial birth abortions are performed each year?
Just because I ask questions, doesn't mean I don't believe it.
Maybe I do.
Maybe I don't.
You'll have to deal with it either way, SWEETIE.