View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 12:32 AM

Default Re: Barack Obama Exposed As A Pro-Infanticide Baby Killer In New Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I get the sense, RedRat, that somehow you believe I condone partial birth abortion and the reason for your outburst AGAIN.

Why you would have come to this conclusion is beyond me.

The same reason, I assume, that you started the JEW BASHER thread with my name and others in the title.

The same reason, I assume, that you state unequivocally that I am Jewish.

The reason alludes us all.

How 'bout clueing us in as to why you state such things as if they are fact when THEY are not.

Pathological liar?

YOU LISTEN TO ME LADY! I'm simply trying to set you straight, your responses prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you are "not all there" therefore, I'm simply providing FACTS to disprove your thoughts, this abortion issue, you have made yourself look pretty sick in my mind, you suggest that because SARAH PALIN is against abortion, that that is wrong, you really need to get your facts straight 'missy' ABORTION IS MURDER PERIOD! end of story, if you got raped, and did not want that child, that would also be murder by aborting it, there is no way around it, it is killing a baby, I did'nt make this world, GOD did, take it up with him if you don't like it. I personally know women who have had abortions in there teen years, it kills them now inside that they know it was a murder. and that they will never see the possibility of bringing that soul to earth as a child. I don't care what you think of me!

NOTE: quit playing mind games, I'm far too advanced for that, you or anyone reading this does'nt need to know anything, or WHY, or for what purpose I post threads about, GOT IT?