Thread: Barack Obama???
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 11:00 PM

Smile Re: Barack Obama???

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
What don't You understand about GUN CONTROL STUPID IDIOT???
Gun Law News - Barack Obama

Barack Obama -- GOA 2008 Presidential Candidates and the Second Amendment
who cares whether a utube link did'nt impart the information of disarmment of the military, but if you had as much knowledge as me in this area, you would know the State department and the NWO have been trying to disarm all guns from citizens across the world, private ownership of guns here in america has been a TOP PRIORITY for idiots like Obama.

Apparently, you don't care what type of fraud you perpetrate on this site. I'm well aware that the controllers would prefer the public be disarmed. This has nothing to do with the LIES that you post and the one I called out about the youtube video headline of Obama. Deflection. RedRat's middle name. Please inform us as to Obama's top priority being gun ownership and I respectfully request that you provide facts and not disinformation.

Nobody else on this forum even comes close to posting things about our corrupt government, take a look around moron, you have a shill posting garbage about new age/new world order religous beliefs, along with your stupid garbage, then the guy from down under trying to not be (offensive) so he wishes Obama to be president, despite monumental info I've posted about his NWO ideals, Again BA, I say to U>>>>>F..U and the horse you rode in on.

Sorry to burst you bubble, but you post propaganda most of the time and, as per usual, RedRat thinks he is the only poster on this site who is informative. Take a look at the thread posted today about the banking industry. VERY informative. Ozzie lives in Canada so he won't be voting.

BTW, I didn't ride in on a horse.

P.S. What's with the black? Guess you really don't want people to read what you write.

And, when is it that Makow doesn't write an article about how humanity is under attack?

Message is long!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-23-2008 at 08:56 AM.