View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Unhappy Re: Webmaster Mad As Hell:

Thanks blue! You are a good person. But there are circumstances that cannot be avoided. For example, (I'm not a drug dealer myself, but if you were & got caught, you goto jail for things like just selling pot! (or even smoking it in some countries) You then would loose everything unless you can manage to pay the bail or get a way to have someone help you pay the rent... There are many of such people that apparently listen to Coast to Coast AM from the cells... Now , imagine if these people, being force to have their bodies & souls restricted to being within the prison walls... And many of them are truly innocent, & poverty is mainly due to the way things are run, therefore even drug dealers should sue the government for having to resort to such matters, but that's another story. Look... My fines are hindering my mission as it is, I'm not going to waste any more time talking about it.

So in closing, sometimes there is nothing you can do about them 'winning' ... Currently, we are ALL in a Prison that has no bars per se, but they're coming... FEMA camps, etc... even worse, unless everyone doesn't get to the root of the problem, & come with the solutions ASAP! I guess I'm just going to have to goto one of those clinical trials... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!