View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 06:55 AM
I work for God

Default Re: Buy Gold! If you can get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please explain how the Queen of England controls the global wealth.
Since you don't seem to believe me, even though I have told you who I am, I will point you to this.

Quote:
The Rothschild Family started this with the Napoleonic War in the late 1700s; leaking a false rumor to the London Stock Exchange that Britain had lost the war to Napoleon. Stocks plummeted, and the Rothschilds bought up the entire British economy for pennies. The next day stocks soared with the news of Britains victory and the Rothschild family owned and rules Britain. To this day, the Queen's , and Rothschild owns the City of London, and an estimated $500 Trillion; a full one-half of the world's wealth. The Rothschilds bought Reuters, the Associated Press, and many other media networks. Evelyn Rothschild is the Grand Vizier to Queen Elizabeth II.

These families/banks: the Morgans, Carnegies, Harriman, Warburg, and especially the Rockefeller and Rothschild families... have funded and profited off of every major war and economic depression for the last several hundred years!
THE CURRENT ECONOMIC CRISIS IS NO ACCIDENT... IT IS BY DESIGN! | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

Of course, that was found in cache. The original thread was erased, because even Ron Paul works for the Queen. Every freemason on the planet works for the Queen, whether they know it or not.

Quote:
Unlike the members of the Commons and now the Lords, the Queen does not have to annually declare her interests and as a result her subjects cannot question her or know about potential conflicts of interests..." In fact, the Queen even has an extra mechanism to ensure that her investments remain secret - a nominee company called the Bank of England Nominees.
Illuminati's Rothschilds (100 trillion) & Rockefellers (11 trillion) - Trillionaire Terrorists, page 1