View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 09:20 AM

Default Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

1st post....wanted to join to turn over a few more pages in this arena.

The main reason I've joined is to see if I can learn more w/re to the 2 topics in the header here. I did take a fast glance at some of the topics around here & did not see either topic mentioned...perhaps they're burried somewhere?

Anyway....anyone seen Zeitgeist & or the newly released addendum yet?

Also....The Venus Project (TVP) which was given a mention in The Zeitgesit Addendum. As far as TVP goes .....agreed in that it all sounds quite pollayannish or even utopian...however I do agree & feel that we do have the technology to pull this off. The ahrd part of course would be to take out the powers that be who are now in control & manipulating us....as in all the collective govts around the globe.

Not having any need for currency & or politics....ler along work.....imagine that. I guess this is what John & Yoko were signing about in Imagime. ".....why don't you come & join me?...."

Looking forward to learning more as time permits....I'm a stay at home dad w/2 girls....a 3 yr old & 6 yr old so time is not on my side...ok enuff music analogys & lil emoticons already

I'll finish w/the links to both topics (which should also appear in my sig but I'm not sure if I did it all right so I'll add'em here at the end in my 1st post ta see if it indeed worked) should anyone else here be interested in learning more. & note, w/re to Zeitgeist & the newly released Addendum.....dont download it to view....it'll take way too long as both docs are a lil over 2 hrs long...simply view it off the Google or Youtube link is your best way. Def worth your time imo.

Zeitgeist - The Movie

The Venus Project - The Redesign of a culture

Cheers!!

P.S. spelling errors are part of my M.O...sorry. No time ta proof as I'm typically always posting in a rush....ya know...got the ankle biters here to watch over...well that's my excuse anyhow & I'm sticken to it. I did graduate college (albeit back in 89).....but dont think I really learned all that much....def have learned way more once finally getting out of school....but the stuff I've come ta learn doesn't necessarilly make me any happier....& most especially since closely following the currency mrkt for the last 2+ yrs...very interesting stuff especially if you're into conspiracy theory's & how all the money around the globe flows Def a topic for another thread & one I am very interested in also discussing here.

Ok...thast was quite a P.S. there...gotta run....ck back later on today...time ta go try & raise a better, more informed future for us all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more