View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 02:56 PM

Default Re: So, about the economy ...

I just came to this board b'c I saw it may've had some economy talk.....a topic for which I have a great interest in...& how it all relates to how we as a mass are being manipulated. I've been following the Intl currency mrkt, commonly known as forex (foreign exchange) or even 4x for over 2 yrs now & have learned a trmendous amount. not only as it relates to currency trading but also & especially more so as it has to do w/manipulation...in several forms I might add.

At any rate.....if anyone else has an interest in discussing economics & of course the bailout all other related events....I consider myself to be fairly up to speed w/it all....I typically have cnbc on as much as possible during the day....so go ahead & call me a finance Geek if'd like...lol

I'll close w/this.....yesterday I signed on to Carl Ichan's new group...."The United Shareholders of America"

This is exactly what the US financial mrkts have been in dire need of for well over 2 decades now....serious reform. Check it out if what's been going on on Wll St as of late happens to truly pi$$ u off.

Search Results for " ichanreport.com "
The Icahn Report™

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more