View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 03:47 PM

Default Re: Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

No I sure didn't....but thx for even entertaining the thought that I could put something like that together

& Leonardo.....sure, I guess Revolution would be the fitting tune for Zeitgeist....but truth be known, I feel the answer to Zeitgeist is The Venus Project....& to that I would have to use Lennon's "Imagine"

I must say that I will be somewhat shocked to learn that folks here have not heard of either Zeitgesit & or TVP before. I was truly expecting at least some previous threads here on at least Zeitgeist.

To this end, I am very much so looking forward to everyone's thoughts & comments on both after you've had a chance to absorb all the info.

It's nap time over here so pounding away at the keyboard is a huge no-no.....so I'll go take a rest myself & crap out in front of the tube for an hr or so...then we're off to go p/up the 1st grader & directly over to gymnastics class. I'll try & check a lil later on tonight....maybe during the game when the D'Rays clinch the AL & move on to the WS. In late June I took Tampa Bay (in Reno..not Vegas...I'm more the Reno type...lol) @ 12-1 ta win it all so I'm pretty happy right about now & yes, I've been known to be a degenerate gambler....albeit a low baller....VERY low baller....the 12-1 was only for $40.....so if it hits, it'll pay for the 3 day trip up there to collect...& a lil fun $$$ ta boot....but that's 'bout it.

Cheers!! & GO D'Rays!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more

Last edited by Raiderdad : 10-16-2008 at 03:50 PM.