View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 10:43 PM

Default Re: Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

It has to do w/re to all the various forms of manipulation....from religion to govt. Speaks to global money flows (as in follow the money to uncover the truth kinda stuff) as well how pretty much all throughout the last several decades there's been a not so coordinated attempt by all the major economies & thus govts of the world to keep their populations as suppressed as possibe. Wether it be by war or via finance...like taxes & interest.

Did you know that there's no law on the books that states we must pay income tax? & technically....via an admendment or 2, one could actually argue that imposing income taxes on the population goes against our alien rights.

I highly suggest you at least give it a few mins of your time....& by all means after that if you don't like what ya see/hear...turn it off. I am not here to force views upon anyone. My intentions for coming here are only to spur a healthy conversation about this...nothing more.

Peace!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more

Last edited by Raiderdad : 10-16-2008 at 10:46 PM.