View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 06:57 PM

Default Re: Disney manipulation

Only to an extent is my point....as long as the parents or guardians are the one's who are in control..the problem is when parents are not there or do not play the role that a parent must in their child's upbringing.....then agreed, they will eventually become more influenced by that media then the influence of that of their parents. & I can tell you in all honesty that our kids are not "Disney programmed"...& that goes for all the commercials they view as well.

I take full responsibility for my kids & if they ever began showing signs of being brainwashed or even begin placing too much value on any of this stuff, we would step in immediately & set them straight. You sound as if u feel that parents have no control over the matter & Co's like Disney, etc are the one's who are pulling all the strings....at least that's how I'm reading you....perhaps I'm not totally understanding you which could very well be the case here.

Even so.....I can assure you that as far as our girls go, TV & subliminal ads may play a role in their lives but they are not programmed by any of it to a degree that is compromising them negatively in any way.

Cheers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more

Last edited by Raiderdad : 10-17-2008 at 07:01 PM.