View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

TY for the replies & yes I look forward to hearing views that are opposed.

Thus I've bookmarked your clips for when I have some more time. I did watch the 1st few mins & have 1 question for u going forward....do you consider yourself to be a member of a religious org or would say that you at a minimum practice a faith?

Not that it truly matters one way or the other however it would be nice to know from what viewpoints you're posting from.

Having said that, in addition, do you have any ideas of how we can improve upon the way in which our society is being run? Your thoughts, views & comments are appreciated....& thx again for taking the time to point out other views.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasis View Post
hi raiderdad. pleasant to meet you so much. we having discussions last year as i recall that about the zeitgeist film, nevertheless and howeversomuch, you may walk the following critique with an open mind to find truth about the zeitgeist hoax.

<EMBED id=VideoPlayback style="WIDTH: 400px; HEIGHT: 326px" src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=7572663630528394775&hl=en&f s=true type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true"> </EMBED>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more