View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

Well after further examination of this rebuttal to TVP....it seems that it doesn't accuartely describe what TVP is all about. It seems to have sorely missed the point. Same w/the clip that you presented in response to Zeitgeist...which was nothing more than a religious rebuttal that did not even speak to Zeitgeist at all.

& after a further exam of your history I think I now have a pretty good idea as to your M.O. & don't get me wrong....I am not being judgemental whatsoever. Whatever floats your boat as the saying goes.

Labeling Zeitgeist a hoax is quite interesting.....do you mean to say that much of what has recently occured in the finance mrkts is all in our imagination? If not, what do you say w/re to the fact that Zeitgeist spoke to this in advance....& now much of it is coming to fruition. A hoax....I dont think that's the right word.

At any rate....I hope any further discussion of either topics do not threaten you.....they are only presented w/the hopes to inform & perhaps spur discussions towards options in improving society as we know it. You may not be in agreement but I do feel we've been on the wrong path for quite sometime...& on many levels.

Peace!

uote=Anastasis;52322]you find this informative and may read it already but, i'll print it here again about the venus project a subject studied for several years now.[/quote]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more