View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Zeitgeist & The Venus Project

Anastasis,

I wanted you to know that I have also done some more digging on the site for which you copy & pasted from (pointbite). I of course read the entire opinionated summury that you passed along.....my question to you is, did you also happen to read all the comments contained w/in that thread....or did you just read what you copy & pasted?

The reason of course I ask is b/c there was some very good/insightful replies to that piece you had copy & pasted....some very good rebuttals were made to that end....comments for which I was elluding to in my reply to you from last night. Seems much of the commentary from that article you sited is flawed since it doesn't accurately go forward w/the the proper premise of it all. It twists the entire idea so that the argument presented against it sounds more plausable.

At one point someone commented that it sounds as if some folks are threatened by these ideas.....for which I have a very difficult time comprehending....after all, why would someone feel so thretened by ideas which are cretaed to improve society as we know it?

Having said this, to this end I would ask this of those who are either threatened by these ideas or simply just disagree w/em one simple question, if these ideas do not seem plausable & or flawed, by all means, pls tell us what are some of your thoughts & suggs along these lines....the imporvement of life as we know it? it's fine to have your own opinions of course & I aint even asking you to justify your opinions....you shouldn't have to.....BUT, I would challenge you & anyone else to help come up w/other ideas, or even expand upon some of these ideals that have already been suggested.

After all, it's a constant process & collectively, we all should feel a part of this progression.....of course only if this is something that is of interest to you.

I thank you again for your thoughts & comments along these lines & look forward to your further input should you desire.

Cheers & Peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasis View Post
hi raiderdad. pleasant to meet you so much. we having discussions last year as i recall that about the zeitgeist film, nevertheless and howeversomuch, you may walk the following critique with an open mind to find truth about the zeitgeist hoax.

<EMBED id=VideoPlayback style="WIDTH: 400px; HEIGHT: 326px" src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=7572663630528394775&hl=en&f s=true type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true"> </EMBED>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more

Last edited by Raiderdad : 10-19-2008 at 11:29 AM.