View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 09:51 AM
KYCH

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
You claim to be a Christian, yet Christianity opposes everything the Freemasons stand for.
Okay, where? What says "you can't join Freemasonry"?

I read something yesterday that talked about the Church had retracted it's ban on Freemasons, but I'll have to check that out when I get home from work. The orginial banning and condemnation started with the Catholic Church, which was baseless in the first place.

Quote:
Just because they have an open bible and allow you in as a Christian doesn't mean it has Christian origins, the signs and symbols are satanic in every form and if you think otherwise you are deluding yourself.
The lore/legend of the Freemasons delves into Judeo-Christian history; that of Solomon's Temple. Many of symbols are impliments of Masonry (tools for the lamen). Well, unless you know the true meaning of the symbols you can't really say they are satanic can you? If you are not in the society then you are not privy to its meaning. So call me deluded, but it will just fall on deaf ears.

Quote:
My Father was a Freemason and my mother and were both Christians, they both left when they realised the error of their ways, but it left many scars on our family, for many years.
Well, you get what you put into it. Many members expect a lot without putting anything into it so they usually leave with bitterness.