View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 11:56 AM

Default Re: NWO proof in rap music

do you listen to tupac? Tupac knew about the illuminati since a young age since his writings had lots of eyes on the i and his last album was killuminati. In my opinion the CIA installed their own artists (not nesacerly real agents) such as p diddy jay z and perhaps even nas. Easy E caused a major shift in rap music so that the problems of the getto became known to the world and therefore in my opinion they infected him with aids. Tupac who was familiar with the concept of the illuminati was asked by diddy to join his bad boy lable. Bad boy was financed by the black new york mafia wich probably is the backchannel of the CIA. After Tupac refused (by the way his mama was black panter and half of his family was in jail for terrorist things so cointelpro definitly kept an eye on him) and after that lots of tradegies happened in his life. Most notable are the rap case in which a girl claimed to be raped by tupac (which if completly bullshit just look at the courtcase) and they guy who introduced the girl to tupac was most likely a govermen agent (check that out to is interesting stuff). Biggie and p diddy set tupac up with guncharges and evently tupac was shot 5 times in a NY lobby of which he always claimed biggie and diddy where behind it since they where the only ones that knew 15 minutes before the incident that he was coming. Recent research by a guy (sorry forgot his name) explained that diddy probably didn't even knew pac was going to get shot they thought it was just going to be a beating. Tupac mentioned multiple times the strange reaction he got after being shot and escaping trough the elavation and meeting up with biggie and diddy "as if they saw a ghost". One of the rappers was even crying. They knew there was going to be an incident they just didn't knew it was going to be that bad. I even feel sorry for diddy and biggie who had know idea what they where getting themselves into but I guess they deserved it for betraying their friend.
Afterwards tupac was locked eventually bailed and started together with suge knight (of death row records) the fight which was labled by the media as an east coast west coast war. They eventually finished tupac off and went for biggie. Since the media set up the entire east coast west coast thing most masses of people accepted it probably had something to do with the fight they where having nomather how ridiculious that sounds to real rap fans and fans of the two particular rappers.
Jay Z is withouth any doubt one of "their guys" and is completly NWO style. After the death of tupac bassicaly the music lables started demanding a certain imagine from their artists which basicaly marks the beginning of a new era of watered down rap music where everybody sounds completly the same. The same thing happened excactly with reggay music where there are also lots of theories about induced cancer. Their are even documents of the CIA out their stating the concern they had with the new reggae music on the youth of america.
As a matter a fact the whole music industry is really fishy with lots of unexplained mysterious deaths and anomoulys facts.
There is no doubt in my mind that shakur easy e and bob marly where assasinated by CIA.
Not really relevant with your doctor dre song but just thought I'd mentioned it.

Check out:
Tupac shakur ft. Outlaws : They don't give a fuck about us
As a small illuminati mention in it

Jay Z 's stuff is full of occult and illuminati stuff.

Nas : Where y'all at
Also as an illuminati mention sort of.

Layzie Bone ft. Bizzy Bone : Conspiracy
Talks about illuminati and about easy e most likely being infected with aids by his doctor.

Thats all I know for know.

Actually tupac talks all the time of the illuminati kind of "must be part of some big plan to keep a nigga in the state pen". Als that sort of lines constantly and his illuminati eye his blackpanter thing FBI interrogating him during his balletlessons when he was young his uncle being in jail for robberies affilitated with blackpanter his mother being charged with stuff almost 100 years in jail I think when she was pregnant but managed to get out crazy stuff what a life that man had.