Thread: The Top Mason.
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 10:06 AM
I work for God

Default Re: The Top Mason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriahmountaineer View Post
But I can't say that. And I still don't understand why I need to.
That's all I needed to hear.

Quote:
On January 22, 1783 Congress ratified a contract for the
repayment of 21 loans that the UNITED STATES had already received dating from February 28, 1778 to July 5, 1782. Now the UNITED STATES Inc. owes the King money which is due January 1, 1788 from King George via France. Is this not incredible the King funded both sides of the War. But there was more work that needed to be done. Now the Articles of Confederation which was declared in force March 1, 1781 States in Article 12 " All bills of credit emitted, monies borrowed,and debts contracted by, or under the authority of Congress, before the assembling of the United States, in pursuance of the present
confederation, shall be deemed and considered a charge against the United States, for payment and satisfaction whereof the said United States, and the public faith are hereby solemnly pledged."
So, here, "public faith" was "solemnly pledged" to King George via France (Ben Franklin helped this happen)

Quote:
The next underhanded move was the creation of The United States Bank in 1791. This was a private Bank of which there were 25,000 shares issued of which 18,000 were held by those in England. The Bank loaned the United States money in exchange for Securities of the United States
End then to the meat of the meal

Quote:
Great Britain to this day collects taxes from the American people. The IRS is not an Agency of the United States Government.
More specifically, the British Monarchy.