View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Disney manipulation

Give it a rest already BA....I din't reply to your last post b/c I aint gonna waste anymore time on you....u aint worth what lil time I do have to post on such a silly forum as this.

& quite frankly.....I wasn't even posting to you....so butt out already....u sure seem as if u r quite lonely & thus seek any attn at all...wether it be negative or positive.

So get over it already.....me, Leonardo & whatever silly lil issues u have that u can not resolve on your own....I'm sorry for all your insecurities but I dont have the time nor want to deal w/em. I aint your analyst...but perhaps that'd be a career w/good job security....note to self...lol

At any rate....pls, as stated b4......IGNORE ME & I'll do the same for you....trust me, u will be happier....unless of course u thrive off negative attn....& if that's the case....sorry, you wont be gettin any from me....as I already told ya...so pls......GO AWAY already. TYVM!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more