View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Exclamation Re: A new look for Club Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Hey there, I think we need a makeover.I came here because I love the conspiracy topic, but honestly, this site is boring if it is going to bash jews.... but all is fair in love and war. Lets end the war.
It's purely the deception that is caused by the scientific manipulation of everything that has SOME people thinking 'the Jews' are to blame, because of the fact that Christians are different than Jews, they have an inclination to judge. - But the thing is; It's not the Illuminati, it's not the Masons, or whatever; ALL RELIGIONS were created to cause this opposition to other groups, so that 'opposing views' will exist. - The global elite is of no particular religion; it is to control & enslave the population, & it seems to be working very well. I have a friend that is jewish, & he is against the NWO.
There are however powerful forces in israel, but also mainly in London. Bin Laden is a member of the Illuminati, & if any of you think there will be a change with a new president that you think you chose, when really, they were selected from the start, you are being fooled more than the 'jew' issue.