View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 10:49 AM

Default Re: NWO proof in rap music

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhitsasecret View Post
notice the hands on this image from the booklet of his album "all EYEZ on me" http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/CodeRed/tupac5.jpg
you think stuff like that is a coincidence? it's not just that picture. there are tons of songs and images that are clearly illuminati related in rap music. especially album covers.

and it's usually the rappers who talk about the illuminati in songs and interviews that are their best pawns. if i worked for the illuminati i'd probably go around talking about how i'm against them too. then turn around and write songs promoting drugs, violence, and objectification of women.

whether celebrities are being manipulated or selling themselves out for money and fame doesn't matter. the only thing matters in all of it, is that the illuminati really wants your daughters to grow up to be sex freaks and your sons to be violent, easily manipulated and materialistic. and that is the basic message of most rap music. and your kids look up to these musicians more than their parents, and use these songs to shape their world view and self image from a young age. while you and your wife are working overtime your kids are at home for hours a day listening to this crap.

the only thing you can really do is try your best raise your children with strong values. the illuminati is at war for control of your kids minds, it is psychological warfare. and why announce it, if people aren't aware they are at war then they won't try and fight back. if they can't even recognize who their enemies are then how do they know when to defend themselves? i find a very strong faith in god is the best defense for myself.
Concur, however, rap music is not the only music that promotes immorality of our youth.