View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 02:01 AM

Default Re: Australian Parliament-Paedophiles Named!

Hey TB

It was the speaker of the South Australian Parliment, Peter Lewis who made the allegation.

I agree, it is totally bizzare how the accuser is treated like the criminal.

This is mere speculation, but I think the South Australian Minister for Finance and Police, Kevin Foley may very well be one of the accused.

I'm leaning in this direction because I worked on his office upgrade about two years ago. I arrived at his office at 6am one Saturday morning to finish the job. When I arrived the streets were quiet and it was still dark. I went inside and started working. About half an hour later I went outside to go to my van and to my suprise someone had literally covered the outside of his office with fliers implicating high ranking police officers as paedaphiles. The fliers were quite explicit and seemed to have been written by someone who knew the victims or was one of the victims. The fliers also named one police officer and I can't remember clearly who it was, but it may very well have been Mal Hyde, the South Australian Police Comissioner.

I took one of the fliers down and took it inside with me to show the other guys when they arrived, which I'm glad I did, because when I went back outside about half an hour later every single one of them had been removed.

Just to add a little more to this, there also happens to be a Freemasons Lodge on the same street as Kevin Foley's office!

hmmmm....