Thread: Savethemales
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Savethemales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
These days, the most discriminated individual is the healthy adolescent white male. Sick people get benefits, old people get benefits, non-whites get benefits, women get benefits, etc.... But healthy adolescent white males are screwed. It's an upside down world, really.....

What the hell does that have to do with my opinion that Makow is a woman hater? Answer: Absolutely nothing. Oh, I see, because men, in your opinion are discriminated against, it's okay to degrade women?

You're the one making accusations, so you're the one who should give the examples. I'm quite busy myself and have far better things to do than research the rubbish written by some forum loon.

I'm not making accusations. I expressed my opinon about Makow and since you are the person who is desperate to find those opinions and I am under no obligation to provide you with same, go search for them yourself.

I don't have time to do your leg work for you nor do I desire to do the same. You're the one who wants the information. So, go find it. If you don't want to spend the time looking for it, don't suggest it's someone else's job, like myself, to do it for you. That's called being LAZY.

I have better things to do with my life and I'm too busy to spend my time doing research for someone who is a loon and writes nothing but rubbish on this board.

However, I did find, without any effort, the following:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...html#post53572
My replies are inside the box and not outsideofthebox.