View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 03:45 AM

Default Re: A Personal Message To FMB (Free Mason Boy) In The Form Of A Quote From TB

Peace be unto you Yeoshua,

"the system of the two divine principals fighting eternally, and one cannot believe the other one inferior in power to the other. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of darkness and evil"

I think it is Albert Pike who is quoted above, my question is:
-Even if we consider the word "Lucifer" a literal misunderstanding, and even if the freemasons consider it one of the names of the true god, how can you EQUATE God with the devil?

Pike says "one cannot believe the other one inferior in power to the other" well, i have to say that anybody who believes that Satan (the devil) has ANY power independent of God, then he must be duped by Satan.
------------------------------------------

Also, the idea of "ALL religions are good" is a satanic idea, since all the messengers and prophets taught us that those who worship God alone are not equal to those who worship God+an idol, the idol-worshipers are stamped as pagans.

I see the christian fundamentalists take one extreme (projecting hatred towards all others) and the freemason taking the other of (all religions are good).

As for us the "Submitters" we believe that all who believe that Jesus/Muhammad/the pope/the saints are holy or infallible/devine are pagans, but the basic rule is "everybody is free to believe in any faith as long as he doesn't impose it on the others".

Conclusion: there is ONE truth, and one true religion, however there is no compulsion in religion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...