Thread: almost there
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 10:14 PM

Default Re: almost there

Sorry to rain down on you sunshine, but let's take a look back in history, that cool with you? Alright, back in the day of fallen man, a few hundred years after the garden of eden, God looked down upon the earth and said to himself,"These people are damned evil! I'm sorry I created them. They all gotta go! I'm tired of this bulls#$t!" Only Noah found grace in the eyes of God while everyone else drowned. A few hundred years later, when people were scattered all over the earth from the tower of Babel, the majority of earth's population was pagan doing real bad s#$t like blood ritual human sacrifice offering up their children for Molech or Ashteroth. That does'nt sound too different from today does it, with all that abortion for conveniance goin' on? Nothing new under the sun, right? I'm sorry, Mary. I see more people being deceived than waking up to the truth. The sad thing is, the majority who are deceived enjoy eating that s#$t with a spoon. Like before, we fight not to save the world because we know it can't be saved. We fight for redemption of whomever is susceptable to waking up(this next part I agree with you) and to protect our loved ones and ourselves for as long as time permits.
Like Ben Franklin once said, "We hang together or we hang alone." :-(

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...