View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Default Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll

Also I don't give a fucking shit what I 'seen like ' to you, Blue, as you are clearly an ass hole to say ' Do you know how delusional you sound when you are worried about your CAT?' - LISTEN buddy, at least I have FEELINGS, & am SMART, to see that it is completely not fair for them to have to suffer, & be under the control of us, & to be victims of a war, as much as it is unjust for people to die in a war. - If my cat does not have to participate in the system, & pay rent & work, perhaps we should not either. - The only realson why you have to work for paper money that is going to be useful for only toilet paper is because you are forced to pay for power off a grid, you cannot gtrow your rown food eisily, ALL BY DESIGN... So go eat a GMO hamberger made from a tortured Cow!
HTML Code:
<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=6361872964130308142&hl=fr&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>