View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 09:35 AM

Default Re: A Personal Message To FMB (Free Mason Boy) In The Form Of A Quote From TB

The problem is like true and I and I suppose quite a few of us has said before:

people who think they are doing good and helping when in fact they are doing the opposite, WITH OR WITHOUT realizing it.

A doctor can commit an evil deed without realizing it, and most definately a doctor can commit an evil deed without having to become a mass murderer.

Actually, most doctors ARE doing evil but without their knowlegde. THAT'S the problem. They are giving out poison like there's no tomorrow claiming to want to help - because they learned in med school the only way to treat illness is by giving people drugs - when in fact the only people they actually ARE helping are the owners of multinational drug companies.

Solzhenitsyn said: to do Evil Man has to first convince Himself He's doing Good.

I suggest you take a long, hard look at the organization you claim to be a member of, before you assume Freemasonry is a benevolent organization.

Have you done your homework?

I have.

BTW, if you don't agree with Albert Pike, then what are you doing being a Freemason?!?! He basically singlehandedly wrote the Freemasonic doctrine you claim doesn't exist! It's all there for everyone to see, read, understand.

You're being HOODWINKED, my friend.

Get out while you still have a bit of your heart left.