View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Exposed

Ok I couldn't help it because I wanted to expose how else you've been lying to people about Jordan. You imply that he keeps teaching that the mystery religions is the true one in some inspirational moment you had. I'm not even going to go there. What Jordan was saying about SOL-OM-ON if you watch his other videos is that King Solomon OF the Bible didn't exist. In his other video he explains who the real Solomon was - an agent of the Rome. You quote the news saying they have forensic evidence of his body or - what-ever. Lets trust the news? And so you can't find a conotation between Ohm and the sun, so Jordan must be incorrect - because YOU couldn't find a conotation. I googled the words Ohm Sun and found something calling Ohm: the sound of the sun. Perhaps sound emits from the sun? Just because you can't find some 'factual' information handed to you on a silver platter doesn't mean Jordan is wrong. Then you go saying, 'well that's ok because he's lying about that," no - you are. And back to the light switch. People were getting 'on' their horses? Do you not remember Bill Clinton saying, 'that depends on what the definition of is, is?' I think it has something like 18 different meanings. You're calling Jordan stupid? Your video attempt to debunk him, though it has fooled a lot of people, is really a load of poop. That they anticipated the light bulb? What is wrong with you? Ok this time I've really had enough. Poop that is.