View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 01:11 AM

Default Flight 1549 in the Hudson

I've always thought something huge may occur close to the weekend before the inauguration. The emergency landing of Flight 1549 into the Hudson was quite incredible and if not for the excellent piloting and response from the airline crew, that plane could very well have crashed into some densely populated sections of NY or NJ, possibly killing the passengers as well as hundreds if not thousands of people depending on where it crashed.

I've seen videos of birds hitting planes and their engines, causing planes to go down, so I know it's quite possible although very rare. That being said, I can't help but also wonder whether the heroic actions of the pilot could've thwarted some sort of planned operation. It would have been much harder to find evidence for tampering, or a planted bomb, on the charred wreckage of a land crashed plane. Now that the plane is completely intact, whether it was a bird(s) or something else that could've caused both engines to fail (I believe it was both) can be investigated.

Mind you, I'm just wondering...as I always do whenever something this newsworthy takes place. I'm looking forward to the plane and engines being fully inspected and hope it's done in an open way for all to have access to the results.

I'm sure I'm not the only person wondering as well. What are your thoughts?

P.S. I'm new to this forum so let me just say once again.... I'm JUST wondering.... not making any claims, hehe.. I've seen how some treat others sometimes on here. I'm not blaming Bush, Obama, Zionists, Freemasons, Christians, Muslims..... or Canadians.

Last edited by Kaje23 : 01-16-2009 at 02:51 AM.