View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 07:41 PM

Default Re: George Washington Masonic Memorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
And yet not all our leaders were a part of a private organization. 9/11 was an inside job...done by a bunch of pissed off Muslims.

You fear some conspiracy so much that you probably see one with a 9-year-old's lemonade stand.

Do I think you are stupid? Not so much. Mad? Yes.
the most important where masons such as george washington albert pike hitler was surrounded with masons king james some people think napoleon all the royals are involved mozart isaac newton masons chilling with jesuits masons here mason there mason everywhere. It seems somehow all the man I learn about in school all the man that have pushed civilisation forward are part of some secret society most of the time freemasons if not some society somehow connected to masons mason creating order of the golden dawn mason in banking institutions then really if all these man are part of a secret society and then is it really really really so hard to imagine the suspicion that might rise in someones minds? Now isn't it because all the man that rule me and designed this civilisations are masons and I have a right to question the established authority and this civilisation so that makes me seriously questioning freemasons. You know I;m right why don't you just admit "yeah I;m sorry I would be suspicious if I was you too" atleast that but somehow every mason that comes along on a conspiracy board rejects everything to the fullest and aspect us to just believe something we don't understand anything about is completly surrounded with mysterie is good without even providing the slightest bit of info (not saying you have to its your privacy but then if you don't don't think we will trust masons all of a sudden). Just trust us we can't talk about it forget traitors like pike involved in muder of lincoln and kkk people gathering in masonic halls trust me it all right. We have good reasons to do that. Whatever....

"911 was an inside job done by pissed of muslim" ???? I don't know if this is sarcasm or some sort of statement and I don't understand this so I'll pass on this one.

"You fear some conspiracy so much that you probably see one with a 9-year-old's lemonade stand." This is just silly not worthy of a respond

Mad??? Even if I was mad so what??? What don't I have to right to be mad??? You are basicaly not even trying to understand the nonmason point of view and the suspicion they might have and you aspect them just to believe on you on your word. Now THAT is mad. Mad insane to the brain mad.