View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 12:18 PM
KYCH

Default Re: George Washington Masonic Memorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
I neva said hitler was a mason I said he was surrounded by masons and the fact that he persucuted masons is just senseless since he was also supporting another lodge (forgot which one)
When Hitler rose to power he dissolved Grand Lodges of Germany (there were several at that time). He frequently set-up anti-Masonic exhibits. Every country he invaded and took over he immediately imprisoned the Masters of the Lodges.

Even my Grand Lodge saw what he was doing and was the first American Grand Lodge to speak against Hitler:

Quote:
In 1937 the Grand Lodge of Idaho and the Grand Lodge of New York entered into a lasting friendship celebrated annually as Idaho Brotherhood Night. This special night symbolizes the goodness of the Brethren dwelling together in unity and harmony. By 1938 reports were coming out of Nazi Germany of a level of cruel repression that was greater than modern history had yet seen. As much of the world kept silent, a letter was written by the Grand Lodge of Idaho condemning the actions of the Nazis. Over the years Idaho Brotherhood Night has come to mean a great deal more than just a bond between Masons that spans thousands of miles. It has come to represent the duty we Masons have, to assert what is right, to speak when others are silent and to do the right thing. This, embodied so well by the actions of our Idaho Brothers who held up a light to push back the darkness as a world prepared for war.
Quote:
Albert Pike starting the KKK that is huge albert pike writing about world wars thats even bigger
There is no proof that Albert Pike was a member of the KKK. Yes, he was a Confederate soldier, but just because you were one doesn't make you the other. That's a non-sequitar argument.

Quote:
and I know George funded both sides of the revolutionary war
You were there?

Quote:
Napoleon is suspected by some be a freemason the things he did in europe where huge
Yes he is suspected, but we haven't found anything concrete. Some believe it was done in Malta.

Quote:
mozar being connected to freemason the influence he had on our music was huge
Mozart was a Freemason.

Quote:
so many people in the usa goverment have been freemasons and I know the US government is corrupt as hell
Yes our government has less than desirable people in it, but name one Freemason that is a part of those scandals?

Quote:
Then of course there are all the books that have been written on the history on freemasons all hinting towards the knights templar who desinged banking systems and participated in the crusades.
I am a big Knights Templar history nut. I love reading about them. I've done my own research, but I can't even find anything. There is too much lost with time, too many gaps, but we still look.

The Templars did have a big effect on the banking system, but di Medici had just as big influence on it

Quote:
And I can go on and on everything has been done by you people and thats why I am suspicious.
What? Did we assassinate someone? Anything done "by Freemasons" has either been done by a rogue (clandestine) Lodge not officially recognized by the Grand Lodges or by those masquerading as Freemasons (cowans).

Quote:
Is it stupid to use my brains and think "Heey they might have an hidden agenda???? I wouldn't know cause I'm not a part of them so I wouldn't know for sure, right???"
Don't worry there is no hidden agenda.