View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 09:24 PM

Default Re: A Personal Message To FMB (Free Mason Boy) In The Form Of A Quote From TB

Ahmed,

You have been insulting Christianity since you got here. Have I been so precious? Have I said "i will not respond to you"?

You have interesting things to say. I am mature enough to understand you are sincere. Your view of the universe works for you. I would be happy to have you as my neighbour.

However, to be so brittle, so precious, so FUNDAMENTALIST...before you remove the splinter in my eye, remove the beam from your own...wise words from the New Testament.

If you can only converse with those who agree with you...well, that speaks for itself.
----------------------------------------------------
FMB belongs to a Satanic cult.

There is NOTHING to agree on.

He places an oath between his fraternity before God and the rest of the community.

It speaks for itself.

If people cant grasp this...well?
---------------------------------------------------
To here Ahmed cuddling up to him surprises me greatly. Well, water always finds it's own level.
---------------------------------------------------

One more thing. FMB is not a member of Masonry. NO member would come to this forum, EVER. Unless the pommy version are so completely different.

If i were to hazard a guess, i'd say he was in fact, possibly, as Rivero alledges, a paid P.R man with a script.