View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 11:15 PM

Angry Re: Satan's Demons Attacked Me Last Night!

================================================== =======

Many Sad days ahead....,

Psalms 144

Blessed Be the Lord My strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Revelation 12 9 - And the great Dragon was cast out that old Serpent called the Devil and Satan which Decievith the whole world, He was cast out to the EARTH and his Angels were cast out with him

Revelation 12 12 -Therefor rejoice ye heavens and ye that dwell in them, WOE to the Inhabitors of the EARTH and of the Sea! for the Devil is come down unto you having great wrath.

Matthew 6 24 - No man can serve two masters, for either he will hate one and love the other, or else he will hold to the one and despise the other, Ye cannot serve god and Mammon=$$

REVELATION 14:15 - And another Angel came out of the Temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud. Thrust in Thy sickle and Reap: For the time is come for thee to Reap; for the harvest of the Earth is Ripe.

MATTHEW 13, Words of Jesus

37 He answered and said unto them He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man

38 The field is the world the good seed are the children of the kingdom but the tares are the children of the wicked one

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil the Harvest is the end of the world and the Reapers are the Angels.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire so shall it be in the end of this world.

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend and them which do iniquity

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the Angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just

Mat 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 7 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in Sheeps clothing, but inwardly they are Ravening Wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits........