View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 12:07 AM

Default Re: HIGHER INDOCTRINATION: Universities and Corporate control by David Livingstone

Quote:
May I ask what your level of education is, as well as what your occupation is, as well as your family's educational/occupational background?
:-? GR: You ask some very personal questions for an online forum where spooks hide. I am only prepared to answer part of your Questions not all they are simply too personal for this forum and I question your motivations for doing so.

I have graduated from High school with hsc i have several vocational qualifications.
My longest period of employment was as a Warehouse Storeman besides this i have had all kinds of jobs to make crust.
I dont think ones social position or background should have any relevance on what one should be able to achieve if they are prepared to apply themselves and break the mob mentality of peers nor the social class, status of the neighbourhood where one lives.
I say this because i have suffered to such stupid socio economic conventions and status expectations!.I am individual in the most existentialist terms nothing more nothing less.

My point is dont try to stereotype me i cant be sterotyped!.I am what Iam!. :-?