View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 07:09 PM

Default Re: Male, Good Looking, Successful, Georgia, 29, Need A Companion!

Oh, and Angel Babe Blue, I do apologize if I sounded harsh. It's not my intentions at all to make enemies on this board or any other one for that matter. But do you see where I am coming from or why I went there and possibly why I would have thought that? I've just been attacked in the past by people that got mad at me because of my opinion on religion. I didn't know if that was what you were doing at first.

I'm really a friendly person. I look forward to embracing and getting along with everyone, even if they don't agree with me on certain issues. It's their right to believe what they want to. I won't dislike someone for having a different view of things. That's a major part of whats wrong with the world today, by design of course. Stereotyping, that sort of thing. It leads to the Elites lil secret strategy: Divide and Conquer. It's easier to take down separate farms of sheep, then one big farm. So, they like to keep us against each other.

Of course I'll share my knowledge, thoughts, and ideas with people so they will see things my way or so they will hopefully obtain a different perspective on the issue. But, they dont Have to agree with me in order for me to like them.

So, please understand, I'm here for friends, alliance, and new beginnings. I just don't want you to be mad at me. It honestly means a lot to me.

See ya around,
Jay