View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 01:24 PM

Default Re: The Absurdities of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

Wrong once again Blue Angel. You have a real habit of being wrong.

NOBODY provided for my father or for his family. He worked his entire life, until retirement. he BOUGHT his home, he didn't live in government housing. All of his children earned their way through school.

I didn't particularly like him, he and my mother split up when I was only two. I didn't really get to know him until after I was an adult.

But he EARNED his way through life, as most illegal aliens do. They don't get welfare, etc., they WORK for their keep.

Once again, you jump to all of the wrong conclusions. You are so quick to condemn others, when you know nothing at all.

Tell us oh smart one, how far have YOU gone through school? What is YOUR profession? How have any of YOUR children done in life?

You and your ilk want those of us that have worked hard, to provide a comfortable life for you. Why should we? What have you done to earn a more comfortable life? I suspect that my older brother pays more in taxes every year than you make. He got there throuh her own very hard work and his inate talent.

Nobody gave anyone in my family a damn thing, so why should we share our success with losers like you? You're right, I don't want to see people like you obtain all of the benefits of hard work, while doing nothing.

If you want it, WORK FOR IT! GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS, GET AN EDUCATION AND WORK HARD FOR THE BENEFITS. If you are not willing to do that, then just shut up.

I will repeat some rather famous words: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

And tell me, why are you advocating so hard for American benefits, on a Canadian forum? Doesn't make much sense, does it?