View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 12:37 AM

Default Re: Site Disruptors: How Will We Deal With Them?

I think the webmasters have it under control:

Quote:
Our list of books, links and news depend on you!If you go to the Web Links, Book Lists and News sections, you'll see a Submit link in the corresponding subsection.This is your site!

This is OUR site and therefore should be able to have a post, IF the majority agrees, taken off OR maybe put into the POSTERS hall of SHAME !

Other than that this should clear up a reason on why Site Disruptors should not last long:

Quote:
Welcome to ClubConspiracy Forum.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below. ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive,obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. All posts made to this site express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
So IF you have an actual personal problem with some one on the site .... i'd say let them KNOW all about it. Do it once .... tell them exactly what you think of them. Don't hold back .. after that leave your differences on the playground and get down to some reasonably conversations.
Better yet wait until you see them "online" and do an instant message ... there's no need to defend parry and counter attack thru endless posts back and forth. ( although it is quite funny ... I enjoyed Mary vs Rush in the flat earth society ordeal )
haha later