View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 08:48 AM

Default Re: The Absurdities of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

Blue, you must believe in fairies, the "little people" and many other fantasies.

Where does government get the money to provide anything for anyone? They get it through taxes. In other words, those of us that have made a success of ourselves have to pay for the government to provide benefits for people like you that want to take, take , take.

Is it my fault that you did not get an adequate education so you could enter a profession? Is it my fault if you had more children than you could afford? Is it my fault that you toiled at a low paying job all of your life?

No, those things are NOT MY fault, so why should I have to pay for YOUR mistakes?

That is the difference between you and me, I believe that people should be self sufficient, and you believe that you are entitled to have whatever you want.

It doesn't fall off the trees my dear Blue. The government has to raise the money to pay for programs like you want. The only way they can raise money is to raise taxes.

Plus, if they provide the service, they will also control that service. So, you could easily end up like my grandmother, denied surgery, so you die!