View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Illuminati Mini Documentary II

You are wrong...Some of the videos I have uploaded have over 100,000 views (Three of which were posted on Alex Jones' infowars.com and jonesreport.com websites.Arguably the #1 TRUTH websites on earth) and all together, my videos have over 700,000 views on YouTube alone - And that's not even counting the people who uploaded my videos to their websites and blogs,and all of the "views" they received - Which undoubtedly is in the MILLIONS (I am not "bragging" - As I say at the end of all of my videos - To The Lord Jesus Christ go ALL of the Glory,Honor,and Praise!),and MANY of those people (Very many of them) write to me,thanking me for "Waking them up" to the truth...

That's what it's all about...The TRUTH...(And that is what "I" am all about) Spreading the truth...

"For we can do nothing against the TRUTH,but for the TRUTH" - II Corinthians 13:8

I will be praying for you Lady...

"For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness,and in the bond of iniquity" - Acts 8:23

May The Lord God be with you,and bless you...

Sincerely,

OwlMan

"Thou couldest have no power at all against me,except it were given thee from above" - John 19:11

Last edited by OwlMan : 04-29-2009 at 08:34 PM.